Conditions of Sale
TACOMA SCREW PRODUCTS, INC. (TSP) advises the following:
THE NOTICES ON THIS PAGE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. YOU MUST REVISIT THIS PAGE OFTEN TO LEARN OF CHANGES
1) No minimum orders.
2) Prices: Prices are subject to change without notice.
3) Quotations: Quoted prices are valid for thirty (30) days. Otherwise, invoices reflect prices in effect at time of order.
4) Special Merchandise: Confirmed orders for merchandise of special design, quantities manufactured on special order and/or of a class or quantity not regularly stocked in inventory, cannot be cancelled without prior notification to and approval of TSP Purchasing Department. A deposit may be required for special merchandise orders. This applies to orders that are place via telephone, branch location and/or TSP sales person.
5) Returned Merchandise: Merchandise must not be returned without prior authorization. All returned merchandise must be accompanied with respective packing list or invoice. If fault lies with the customer, TSP will do everything possible to minimize expense or loss, and, in these cases, TSP reserves the right to make reasonable charges for restocking returned merchandise. For cash refunds with a value greater than $100.00, a check will be issued and forwarded.
Please note that unless the product(s) you received was the result of an error on the part of Tacoma Screw Products, Inc. you are responsible for the return shipping charges. You can return products to any of our branch store locations at no charge.
6) Proprietary Rights: All product names, logos, trademarks, as well as other marks and trade names on this Website are the properties of Tacoma Screw Products, Inc., or their respective owners. You may not use, reproduce, copy or manipulate such logos in any manner without the prior written consent of the owner.
The entire contents of this Website, including but not limited to text, images, music, sound, photographs, video, illustrations, icons, graphics, headers, data, information, and software (collectively, “Content”) are subject to copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights or licenses held by Tacoma Screw Products, Inc. or by third parties who have licensed their rights to Tacoma Screw Products, Inc. All content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. and international copyright laws, to the fullest extent allowed by such law, the copyright in the arrangement, coordination, enhancement and selection of such Content or this Website. Except as provided in this agreement, you may not distribute, publish, transmit, reuse, repost, “and frame” the Content in any manner or sell or attempt to sell the Content.
7) Claims: Shortages and damaged or defective merchandise must be reported to TSP at once upon receipt of shipment. Claims for merchandise damaged or lost while in transit should be filed promptly by the consignee directly with the transportation company as all merchandise is shipped at the buyer’s risk.
8) Content Accuracy: Tacoma Screw Products, Inc. is working hard to ensure that the information provided on the site or in any Tacoma Screw Products, Inc. catalog or advertisement is accurate and up-to-date but due to the risk that the information may be compromised by software or procedural errors, Tacoma Screw Products, Inc. does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this site or in any Tacoma Screw Products, Inc. catalog or advertisement. Tacoma Screw Products, Inc. reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. Photos may vary. Pricing and shipping & handling rates are subject to change without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Tacoma Screw Products, Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, integrity or completeness of the content provided in this Website or in any Tacoma Screw Products, Inc. catalog or advertisement, including any advice or other similar information obtained by you from us though this Website or in any Tacoma Screw Products, Inc. catalog or advertisement. Tacoma Screw Products, Inc. makes no representation that the content provided in this Website or in any Tacoma Screw Products, Inc. catalog or advertisement is applicable or appropriate for use in locations outside the United States.
9) Routing Shipments: If specific shipping instructions are not provided by the customer, TSP will use its discretion.
10) Sales Tax: All merchandise received by customers within the states of Washington or Idaho is subject to state sales tax unless a properly completed and signed resale/exemption certificate (or other acceptable documentation) is on file with TSP and remains current.
11) Remittance / Payment: Invoices are provided promptly after sale. Statements are provided at the first of each month. All remittance/payment must be forwarded to Tacoma Screw Products, Inc., Corporate, Attn: Accounts Receivable, 2001 Center Street, Tacoma, Washington 98409-7895 U.S.A., unless otherwise specified. Remittance/payment advice must accompany all remittance/payment and reference invoices paid and all other account transactions.
12) Guarantee / Warranty: TSP does not imply or express any guarantee and/or warranty other than provided by manufacturer.
13) Personal/ Business Account: If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
14) Free Ground Shipping Restrictions:
- Promotion criteria is as follows; Total order weight must not be over 50lbs, Items must be less than 6ft in length, Order must ship within United States (Canada and Mexico are not available), Free shipping does not include special handling charges such as Hazmat Fees
- Items not eligible for free shipping promotion; Ladders over 6ft, Threaded Rod, Round Rod, Rod or Strut over 6ft, Floor Dry, Sandbags or Pea Gravel Bags
- Tacoma Screw Products, Inc. reserves the right to choose shipping provider without notification
- Tacoma Screw Products, Inc. reserves the right to discontinue the promotion at any time and without notification
- Tacoma Screw Products, Inc. reserves the right to modify shipping charges if order does not comply with promotion criteria
- Tacoma Screw Products, Inc. reserves the right to change the terms and/or restrictions at anytime